Lewis Howes is a lifestyle coach, owner of a multi-million dollar online media company, and adviser to blue chip brands. In this short video, he reflects on the early struggles that young entrepreneurs face in their journey to success and What it Takes to Be an Entrepreneur.
1. Failing Because you didn’t believe in yourself
2. Thinking you need a product or service before you start selling
3. Thinking you have to be perfect
4. Believing you need to raise a lot of money
5. Feel you lack experience or knowledge to be succesful
Title Photo Credit: www.nikkigroom.com